The Brook Hotel is conveniently located next to the Brookside shopping centre and less than 10kms from the heart of Brisbane City.
12 newly renovated Motel rooms all feature air conditioning, ensuite, bar fridge, TV and tea/coffee facilities. There are three room types available, from one double up to a double and two single bed.
We are committed to providing a professional standard of service to ensure your stay is a pleasant one. With on site free parking, Sports Bar, Bistro/Restaurant, excellent gaming facilities & function facilities for your corporate or private party needs, it’s easy to enjoy yourself in our relaxed environment.
Every Day 8am - 12am
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 10am
Upon check in you will be required to provide a credit card, to cover any incidentals. The person registering at checkin must be 18 years or over and have a current photo ID
- Air conditioning & heating
- En suite including a shower
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Bar fridge
- Non smoking
- Free parking in our large, off street carpark
- Self service laundry facilities
- Conference/Meeting room
- Wheelchair accessible
The Brisbane and International Airports are located approximately 14kms from the Hotel. Patrons can allow approximately 17mins drive-time to reach the Brook Hotel from Brisbane Airport.
- Take Moreton Drive and Airport Drive to M7. Head north-east on Moreton Drive and veer slight left onto the ramp.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the Moreton Drive ramp
- Merge onto Moreton Drive and continue onto Airport Drive. Continue on M7.
- Take Metroad 5 to South Pine Rd in Everton Park. Turn right onto South Pine Road.
- Turn left onto Pullen Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Osborne Rd and the Brook Hotel will be on your left.
The Mitchelton Train Station is less than 1 km away.
Things to do
Being located less than 10km from Brisbane City, The Brook Hotel is an affordable motel option for those taking day trips to Brisbane or for sporting events.
Local points of interest are:
- Brooklands Shopping Centre
- Kedron Brook Bike path
- Terlaba Park
- Everton Parklands